Friday, January 2, 2015

What's Next? 2nd Semester, Races, and Travel??!!

My second semester of graduate school is rapidly approaching, and I am not quite ready to begin the whirlwind of another semester and races to begin! My schedule is filling quickly with school, work, races and of course more travel! First thing on the agenda is the start of a new semester on January 12th....then it's time for the Houston Marathon; T minus 16 day!! I am terrified...the goal is to just finish my first marathon with no injuries, fingers crossed. Then it is the season of the Rhythm and Blues with the Houston race on February 15th and Dallas race only 3 weeks later on March 8th. Immediately following the completion of the Rhythm and Blues Dallas race it is off to the airport! To where this time?? Mexico City and Acapulco with none other than one of my favorite Valley girl, Sarah Brown! We will be taking in the culture of the capital city and soaking up the sun on the white sand beaches along the Pacific. My excitement for this next adventure can hardly be contained and it is still three months away. By then the semester is in full swing and will be over in the first week of May. 

Let the next challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment