Sunday, November 11, 2012

Memory Lane Part II

Track 2010!!!
This is when I finally fell in love with track because I found my event!
Steeplechase!!!!!
The classic death glare...
I love my team and my coach!!!


Conference Champ 2010!!!! 
Cross Country 2010:
Runner up at Conference...
I signed the wall outside of Graceland in Memphis, TN while we were there for Regional's
 Track & Field 2011...going to defend our title!!!
We went to Disney World for Spring Break!!!
Conference Champs!!! Again!! Back to Back
Sarah Brown aka Porscha Chantel Jackson makes this picture :)
I left after this season for London for a semester which means I missed cross country season...and if you have read any of my past posts you know some of the highlights from across the pond. When I got back I only had two semesters left at Texas Lutheran since I am graduating a semester early, and I suppose I'll put up pictures of that in a Part III or something.
I don't know whether to be jumping up and down with joy or cowering in a corner afraid of what the real world is going to serve up on a platter at the moment because graduation is only 33 days away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment