Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ordinary Life's Little Adventures

Well...it has been a record long time and I still have yet to finish writing about my adventures. I am sorry to any of you who are curious. I am in the process of working on them but I am also back at Texas Lutheran University, taking eighteen hours and running track while still trying to finish up my final for London Southbank University. Basically my life is a tad chaotic at the moment. But I am making some serious headway this weekend and maybe if I am very diligent in my studies I will upload some pictures and a post or two about London summing up my adventures abroad. Then we can get to the good stuff. The stuff happening now that is exciting and terrifying, but mainly continuing my life full of adventures...it doesn't matter where I am in the world or who I am with; I am always coming across grand things that are once in a lifetime. And it is my new aim to share those experiences of the everyday wonders that some people don't even notice or realize are happening to them now that I am back in my home state of Texas...that is after I finish the chapters about London :)

Hopefully I will post a little adventure tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment